You can now add even more to your YMCA membership, for FREE!
Y@HOME+ is our new virtual YMCA experience providing members with access to YMCA programming and services you can do both at home and at the YMCA.
- Live fitness 30 classes every week including Yoga, YMCA Arriba, YMCA Barre, TotalFit and Bootcamp.
- Fitness videos for all fitness levels and ages to get active anytime, anywhere.
- Workout plans and coaching programs including instructional videos and downloadable workout cards
- Kids and family activities including arts & crafts, sing-along songs and activities for the whole family.
- Wellness programs including meditation and leadership development programs.
- An inclusive and active community
- A fun, interactive, good time!
YThrive Home Virtual Workout
FREE YMCA Workouts Anytime, Anywhere! YThrive Home will help you get your daily dose of YMCA fitness and community with amazing workouts! Workouts are designed for almost any fitness level and can be done from your living room for FREE.
YWell Virtual Health & Wellbeing
YMCA Health and Wellbeing Anytime, Anywhere! YWell will bring you strength in spirit, mind and body at home! Activities are designed for a variety of levels and can be done from the comfort of your home for FREE.
YPlay Virtual Activities
FREE YMCA Kids and Family Activities Anytime, Anywhere! YPlay will help you build strong kids and a strong family at home! Activities are designed for a variety of ages and levels of ability and can be done from your family room for FREE.
Welcome to YGym – a free, virtual physical education program for all students and families across Canada! YGym is instructed by YMCA certified fitness instructors and features content based on YMCA Canada’s Health & Fitness programs and Canada’s Physical Activity Guidelines.
Workout videos will be released in two series; the first is now available for your YMCA and community!
Our first workout series starts off with a trio of low intensity workouts focusing on improving strength and flexibility. Low intensity workouts are an integral part of getting new exercisers moving while having fun.