Bridging Youth To Employment – BYTE
Are you experiencing difficulties in finding, obtaining and maintaining sustainable employment?
Bridging Youth to Employment is an exciting opportunity for youth in Sault Ste. Marie and surrounding areas to gain the skills needed to find a job.
This is a 5-week PAID employment training program where you will discover innovative job search techniques plus earn certifications in Standard First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, Smart Serve, CannSell, Service, Respect in the workplace and Safe Food Handling.
This will be followed by a 12-week paid quality employment opportunity in the field of your choice.
Other benefits include:
- 4 month YMCA membership ($180 Value)
- Transportation support (city transit bus pass)
- Childcare assistance (access to Tailwind Mental Health Wellness App)
- Support and mentoring throughout the program
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- Between the ages of 15 to 30 years of age
- Not currently enrolled in school
- Not working full time
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
Our next session starts soon!
For more information contact:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org